Unique love quotes for Whatsapp statuses

Amazing Whatsapp love romance quotes and sayings for all. Use these Whatsapp statuses to impress your girlfriend or boyfriend. These deep affection one liners to bring happiness to your husband / wife's day. Check out these short love Whatsapp quotes for him and her.

Top Love Whatsapp Status Updates

You're so perfect for me that in my mind, I've already loved you a thousand times.


Nobody and
no relationship is perfect but those little perfect moments make everything worth while.


Its so cute looking back that even after so long, I love you like its the very first time.


Hold me close and you'll feel precious like diamond ring, love me and I will give it to you.


We are so far away from each other but your every message brings me closer to you.


Every night before going to sleep I feel pain in my cheeks because every text you send makes me smile so much.


You're so beautiful feels like you came from above, you're the one who taught me how to love.
Check out some Funny Whatsapp Status

These quotes are all good but if you are facing a situation in life that needs a little more quote customization then here are some things to keep in mind. Start with writing down exactly how you are feeling. Write down your current situation.
Then come to this webpage and search 2 or 3 quotes which closely resembles your current situation. Then try to mash them together and make a completely new quote which has never been written. This will make your new status completely new and unique. Now you can impress your crush by using this method which is unknown to many.

Short Romantic Messages

Some work hard for money and others for fame, but I work everyday because my heart has your name.


Romance is the tree and feelings are the shade, our hearts are the place where our love story is made.


Love is so powerful as I look at your photograph, even though you're far just looking makes me hear your laugh.


I though love might get boring but after you came I just can't get enough and keep missing you.

Even when you're not with me I have a good time by admiring all your lovely photos.


Its the little things like laughing, seeing you smile and reading your texts that make me fall in love with you.


The toughest thing in my life is knowing that time is passing and that I'm not spending it with you.


You've touched the deepest part of my heart and since then I've always known that you're simply perfect for me.
Get these original Whatsapp status updates.

Whatsapp love quotes when single or when in a relationship

When you're in a relationship, these Whatsapp love messages will let your girlfriend or boyfriend know that you mean a lot to them. Even if you're single you can hint about having a crush and keep your friends guessing who it is.
Either ways it is way better than keeping the status in default mode. That just makes things look plain and boring.


Love is something beautiful that changed this tough mind of mine into a loving and caring heart.


Some love stories begin with meeting for the first time, somehow I feel that I've always known you.


I was so lonely and alone but now we are together, you're locked in my heart and that's where you'll stay forever.


Many nights I dreamed and this I always knew that I would fall in love with someone lovely like you.


Like a hot tired day loneliness was killing me, you entered like the cool breeze and made my life beautiful.


My darkness has turned into day and my sadness has changed into happiness ever since I fell in love with you.


I'm lost in a world without you and just don't know what to do. You make my life happy and complete.


You know when I'm sad and when I feel happy. You know everything about me and I love everything about you.

Another good tip for Whatsapp status updates is to change them every two weeks. Changing it weekly would be doing it too often and not changing it would leave it to look like there is not much activity.
Updating the status makes people want to visit your name and see what new stuff is up. People may not tell you that they saw your new update but you would have given them something nice and heart warming to read besides your messages. To come back to this page in the future make sure you bookmark it or save the link somewhere. Cheers!

Check out our Whatsapp home page

5 comments: