101 Original Whatsapp Status

This is a page dedicated to 2016 Whatsapp status messages. On this page you will find original cool Whatsapp statuses. You will also get Whatsapp ideas besides romantic and inspirational Whatsapp quotes. We have happiness, heartbreak and cute Whatsapp messages too.

Most read Cool Whatsapp lines

This Whatsapp account has been temporarily suspended for being way too awesome.


Some imaginary stories start with the words, "Once upon a time..." Others start with, "If I get elected...I will"

Wow girl, do
you work for a keyboard company? (No WHY?!) Because you're just my TYPE.


Q. What is the difference between a girlfriend and a girl friend?
A. The friend zone.


Hey do you by any
chance have an eraser? I want to rub off your past and begin our lovely future. 


A toothbrush complained about its job until it met a toilet paper. Always be positive.


ALL MY FRIENDS THINK I'M SHOUTING, BUT ITS JUST MY CAPS LOCK...HELP!!


I sent my girlfriends application to NASA. She said she needs more space.


The best way to get rid of your office problems is to blame the guy who can't speak English.


Sometimes my internet is so slow that it could be faster to just visit the Google office.


So what if I'm single? 99% of socks are too but they don't complain or cry about it.


Well everything here on this planet is expensive, but every year I travel around the sun for free.


Click here for some more witty lines

Attitude Whatsapp status

Sometimes I wish I could be you just to know what it feels like to hang out with an awesome person.


I apologize for those crazy texts that you received from me. My Whatsapp was really drunk.


Lazy Rule #426585
We are way too lazy to be wasting time reading that rule number.


A recent survey found out that females who are a little fat live longer lives than men who mistakenly mention it.


Stalking means 2 individuals go out for a lovely evening walk but only one of them knows it.


I have a hidden talent within me and everyday I try to find it.

Pain is one of the ways that nature tells man "No. Don't do it."
Painkillers are man's way of saying, "Just watch me."


I don't call people fat, I just like to say that they are easier to see.


Son: Dad what does it feel like to have a hard-working, loving and obedient son in the whole wide world?
Dad: Not sure son, you should probably ask your grand father.


Most boys have a song on their mobile phone which makes them wonder, "Is it gay if I have this song right now?"


They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away but I think that an apple a day can keep anybody away as long as you throw it hard enough.


Don't spend a lot of days being guilty if you happen to step on someone. Mario made a career out of it.

Don't ever laugh on your husbands choices because after all he chose you.

I told the tiger, "Please don't eat me, I have a girlfriend & we're in love. Go eat her."

A day will come when they will arrest us all for having downloaded music illegal. I hope that day they separate us according to the kind of music we like.


Read these funny one liners for Whatsapp

Top love messages on Whatsapp

You must be full of chocolate within because every time we meet, you're always so kind and sweet.


Sometimes when I go out for a run and my heart keeps thumping I can almost hear it call your name.


Seeing your beautiful smile made me fall for you but the love in your heart for me is why I'll always be with you.


When you part your lips into a smile, my life gets brighter than the stars in the night sky.


I've seen many romantic movies but nothing comes close to the way we started our romance.


I love how you keep smiling for me even when you are tired or unhappy. That is what I call true love.


I want to grow old with you and keep you in my heart until the end of my life.


Many friends come and go and many relationships begin and end but you are someone who will always be in my heart.


You maybe far away from me but distance will never matter as long as there is trust, honesty and love in our relationship.

I had heard that when you find true love you will never need anything else. I now understand what that means! 
Read some more love quotes and romantic Whatsapp status

Best heart break quotes

No matter what I do its never enough. That's what happens when love fades away from a relationship.


What did I deserve to have such sorrow and anguish in my life? All I did was to fall in love.


You're a player and playing with people's heart is your second nature. Its my fault that I loved you so much.


After everything has been said and done, I still don't know how will life ever be normal again.


The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to see their loved one in the arms of another.


I believed that you had fallen for me but now I realize that I was just another option for you.


I dreamt about you last night and was smiling until I woke up and realized that you don't love me any more.


I try my best to control my emotions but my heart aches a lot and my eyes tear up.


Many people don't understand that they have a diamond with them until they loose it.


Now looking back I wish I never met you in the first place.


If you're overwhelmed by the number of messages that are present on this page. Just bookmark it by pressing Ctrl + D and come back to it daily or weekly. We'll be happy to keep updating this page as long as much as we can. You can use these original Whatsapp status updates for yourself or pass it on to someone who is running out of ideas.

Inspirational Whatsapp Status

Take charge of your finances and your job, don't let a boss decide it for you.


In order to sparkle and shine like a diamond, you need to be chiseled and tested like one.


One day when I look back at everything that has been done I want to say - I've met success at last!


This year I'm focused on my goals and with determination I will conquer them.


I don't mind failing or falling as long as I can can learn and get up again to succeed.


Work so hard and so smartly that wherever you go, people recognize you and wish to speak with you.


Opportunities come to those who look for them with honest eyes.


You don't need to get in a war of words with your enemies. Let your work speak for itself.


Don't pay attention to the nay Sayers. Doers should not be bothered by people who think it can't be done.


My eyes are fixed on victory and my mind will rest only when it knows that success has been achieved.
Check out some more amazing Whatsapp status ideas.

UPDATE: Leave a comment below with a Whatsapp status and we will try to put it in this list with your name on it.

We are constantly working towards creating better Whatsapp status updates. If you have suggestions for some new ones please let us know and we will try our best. Alternatively you can leave a comment in the section below and we will be glad to include your Whatsapp ideas in our new posts. This will be a once in a lifetime chance for you to showcase your lines to everyone else who reads our site.

93 comments:

  1. Salam persahabatan untuk semua.
    By:hardy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam persahabatan untuk semua.
    By:hardy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Whatsapp pl.co-operate to re-fix whatsapp which I lost from my android phone.Thanks a Lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WhatsApp- 41-9882-92990
    2001 oferecendo Pintores em Curitiba e serviços de qualidade aos clientes Prestamos serviços de construções em geral, desde a fundação até o fim da obra, fino acabamento, limpeza de obras, impermeabilização, limpeza e pintura de caixas d'água, gabiões, carpintaria, divisórias drywall, pinturas em edificações (residência, condomínio, indústria e comércio) de qualquer tipo.
    Pintores em Curitiba
    Pinturas em Geral
    Pequenas Reformas
    Gesso
    Drywall
    Carpintaria
    Telhads e Coberturas
    Construção
    Grafiato
    Pintura Lisa
    Texturizada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Australia...Australia
    On Mt.Elza...
    the riverside Kings Park,
    here I enjoy
    the sweeping views of Australia,
    the Botanic garden nearby
    offers me a willowy breeze...

    ReplyDelete
  6. هي رقمي للتواصل 962787056465

    ReplyDelete
  7. 0781355183 pour me comuniquer en France

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's the 7 year itch woman....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm take this off my page I don't no how to do this bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo You need an urgent funding for your home, for business, for car purchase, to buy motorcycle, to create your own company for your personal needs more worries I grant personal loans ranging 2000 to 1,000,000. The interest rate of 3% with conditions that make life facile.Contact us at any time by mail: (jdubois019@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo You need an urgent funding for your home, for business, for car purchase, to buy motorcycle, to create your own company for your personal needs more worries I grant personal loans ranging 2000 to 1,000,000. The interest rate of 3% with conditions that make life facile.Contact us at any time by mail: (jdubois019@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Hi how are you doing hope you are having a great day

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I'm from Essex is there any females want to say hello

    ReplyDelete
  17. Add my Skype dave.johnson252

    ReplyDelete
  18. me add nos clubes me wats é 4184563675

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cloths,Blankets, Distribution Camp organized by Nirmala Samaj Kalyan Sangstha,

    ReplyDelete
  20. VERY INTRESTING
    SEE MORE http://www.naijatrendgist.com/2016/06/nnamdi-kanu-excited-supporters-as-he.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. +256757241978,plizz add me to that group

    ReplyDelete
  23. my whatsapp is +256705718910 add me guys

    ReplyDelete
  24. "Haiii,,all frend,"my frends is very happy go lucky,"ok frends,,thanks,"

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello
    My WhatsApp number +263784253698 pls add me guys

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Risking your life for success, before coming laziness in you.

    ReplyDelete